Dispatches from Quarantine is a collaborative project with the Educators’ Institute for Human Rights: CREATING A MORE PEACEFUL FUTURE THROUGH EDUCATION
Teachers are invited to share their experiences of teaching in this complicated moment. Prompting questions include:
- What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced as a classroom teacher during this time?
- How has this experience affected your teaching and/or your view of education in America?
- Have you been supported in terms of mental and emotional health during this period? If so, how? If not, what would have helped?
- Has the political divisiveness of pro- and anti-mask or vaccine rhetoric affected you or your job?
- Are there lessons that teachers can take away from this historic period that serve teaching and learning in new and meaningful ways?
- What would you like to preserve and record about your experience for future generations?
If you’d like to know more and participate in this project, please visit this page.