Our HRE USA network consists of an expansive range of human rights educators, advocates, and activists across the country. As part of the 2022 Kirby Edmonds Summer Fellowship, we had the chance to speak with some of our members about their work more directly, and to hear how their connection with Human Rights Educators USA has benefitted their work.
- Laura Branca, Dorothy Cotton Institute Profile video
- Rebecca Cannara, Universal Human Rights Initiative Profile video
- Merrill Collins Chausseblanche, Spiraling Music Profile video
- Jessica Evans, HRE USA & Murray State University Profile video
- Cliff Mayotte, Voice of Witness Profile video
- Rebecca Joy Norlander, Knology Profile video
- Sandra Sohcot, HRE USA &The World As It Could Be Profile video
- Ashley Steimer-King, Girls Learn International Profile video
- Adam Stone, Filmmaker and Independent HRE Advocate Profile video
The HRE USA community would like to thank our 2022 Edmonds Fellows — Veronica Bido, Hallie McRae, and Natalie Roach — for their time and talents interviewing our HRE USA members and regional representatives. We hope to add additional interviews in the future.