August 16-26, 2022
CPG’s Academy on Human Rights is designed to give an in-depth understanding and critical assessment of human rights laws, institutions, advocacy, and scholarship. Contributions by internationally recognized scholars and practitioners provide a bridge between the theoretical and the practical dimensions, with an emphasis upon various aspects of field practice.
The upcoming academy will be held as a two-week-long certificated online course comprising nine teaching days. Each teaching day offers around six hours of live plenary interactive lectures, workshops, debates, and break-out sessions.
Similar to an online class, the academy is articulated in distinct modules each of which explores different aspects of human rights:
• Fundamentals of Human Rights,
• International Human Rights Mechanisms,
• Human Rights in the Marketplace,
• Minorities and Human Rights,
• National Human Rights Bodies,
• Criminal Law, Security, & Human Rights, and
• Human Rights in the Digital Age.
To participate, please apply at: https://www.cpg-online.de/cpg-event/cpgs-online-academy-2022-on-human-rights/