When: Saturday, September 28
Time: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Richardson Nature Center at Three Rivers Park District, Bloomington, MN
Cost: FREE. Lunch provided.
Credits: 6 CEUs
Minnesota has new state science standards, and Climate Generation wants to equip middle and high school teachers with the tools and resources to bring these core ideas to life in the classroom:
- Climate change causes
- American Indian contributions to investigating phenomena
- Energy and engineering solutions
These workshops are for middle school and high school science teachers, curriculum coordinators, district leaders, and administrative staff. If you do not identify as one of these and are interested in attending, please call our office at 612-278-7147.
- Gain experience with phenomena-based learning and teaching
- Dig into the new Minnesota science standards
- Identify progressions of important learning for each benchmark
- Engage in hands-on activities to support the new science standards