Discover pathways to making your school more human rights friendly with this online course by the world’s largest non-governmental human rights organization, Amnesty International. The self-paced course takes approximately three weeks to complete and is available in English. What you’ll learn
- Ways to explain the importance of fostering a school environment that is human rights friendly
- How to assess the human rights friendliness of your own school environment
- Practical steps you can take to make your school more human rights friendly
- How to design initiatives for advancing knowledge of and respect for human rights in your school
- How to advocate for a whole-school approach to strengthening a culture of human rights in your school
- How to apply strategies for gaining supporters inside and outside your school
While the course contents are available for free, you can opt-in for a verified certificate issued and signed by Amnesty International’s Secretary-General for an additional fee of $49.