HRE USA has a national network of chapters with regional representatives who volunteer to serve as contact persons for human rights educators in their region, state or city.
Spread the word – HRE USA has an opening for a DC Metro Area Regional Co-Representative!
Regional Representative Job Description:
- Serve as a “live-and-in-person” contact for area members to turn to with ideas, questions, and concerns.
- Provide opportunities for members in your area to connect, share ideas, and support each other’s HRE efforts.
- Provide HRE USA with an overview of regional members’ interests, needs, and concerns so that the network can better serve them.
- Seek opportunities for adding new individual and organizational members.
- Uphold the mission of HRE USA to promote human dignity, justice, and peace by cultivating an expansive, vibrant base of support for human rights education (HRE) within the United States.
If you are interested in becoming a regional representative in Washington, D.C. or in another city or region, contact Emily Farell, Coordinator for HRE USA Regional Representatives.